Wefin Grievance Redressal Officer
Name: Rishikesh Kumar
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact No: +919873004772
Address: -5th Floor, Tower-B, Worldmark 1,
Aerocity, New Delhi, Delhi 110037
Credit Saison Grievance Redressal Officer
Name: Ms. Preethi Nair
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Contact No: +91-9962003070
Address: -: IndiQube Lexington Tower, First Floor,
Tavarekere Main Rd, Tavarekere,
S.G. Palya, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029
Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited (TCHFL) Grievance Redressal Officer
Grievance Redressal procedure:
Level 1: To redress their grievances, applicants/borrowers may write into firstname.lastname@example.org or call on customer care no. 1860 267 6060 . You will receive an acknowledgment/response within 7 days.
Level 2: If you are not satisfied with the resolution provided to you, we request you to contact our Grievance Redressal Officer/Nodal officer-Ms. Reshma Sethi at email@example.com . You will receive a response within 4 business days.
Level 3: If you are not satisfied with the resolution provided to you, we request you to contact our Chief Grievance Redressal Officer/Principal nodal officer-Mr. Ajai Shukla at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a response within 3 business days.
Level 4: If you are not satisfied with the resolution provided to you, we request you to contact the Managing Director at email@example.com. You will receive a response within 2 business days.
Level 5: In case you do not receive a response from us within a period of 30 days or are dissatisfied with the response received after following all the above steps, you can approach the regulatory authority of Housing Finance Companies- the National Housing Bank- at the address given below:
Address: -: The Officer-in Charge,
National Housing Bank
Complaint Redressal Cell
Department of Supervision
National Housing Bank,
4th Floor, Core-5A, India Habitat Centre,
New Delhi 110 003.
Grievance Redressal for Digital Lending
- The Principal Nodal Officer as also the escalation mechanism as mentioned above and shall also deal with the FinTech / digital lending related complaints/ issues raised by the borrowers as also the complaints raised against the Digital Lending Applications (mobile and web-based applications with user interface that facilitate borrowing by a borrower including the Company’s apps as well as those operated by lending service providers engaged by the Company for extension of any credit facilitation services).
- Contact details of grievance redressal officers shall be prominently displayed on the websites of TCHFL, its Lending Service Providers (LSPs) and on Digital Lending Apps (DLAs) and in the Key Fact Sheet (KFS) provided to the borrower.
- The responsibility of grievance redressal shall continue to remain with TCHFL.
- If any complaint lodged by the borrower against TCHFL or the LSP engaged by TCHFL is not resolved by TCHFL within 30 days, the borrower can lodge a complaint over the Grievance registration & Information Database System (GRIDS)
- Periodic review and monitoring of grievances received through digital / fintech partners would be done.
CASHe Grievance Redressal Officer
Name: Mr. Prateek Saxena
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No: 022-46047350
Address: -: Bhanix Finance and Investment Ltd,
5th Floor, Paville House, Twin Towers Lane,